Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Junior HIL Tester.
- Responsible for the testing of the Infotainment System, identifying and documenting System issues,
- Perform the following test maintenance activities.
- Perform the following test execution activities
- Perform the following test evaluation and reporting activities.
- Bachelor 's degree in: Science or Engineering in Electronics, Computer Sciences or Mechatronics
- 0 to 2 years’ experience irrelevant tools (as prescribed by the OEM as per project requirement)
- Proficient reading, writing and conversational English required. English level +90%
- Experience in projects where the candidate had to evaluate the right functionality of system.
- Experience evaluating specifications or customer requirements
- Experience creating test cases and quality assurance.
- Knowledgeable in specification and structure based test design techniques
- Incident management skills including using Incidents Database, reporting and follow-up
- Knowledge of test design tools
- Strong understanding of keyword-based testing
- Vehicle architectures
- Vehicle communications
- Feature functional partitioning
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
Other requirements desired:
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certified
- Familiarity with current Infotainment Systems
- Systems engineering background
- CAN protocol practical knowledge
- Modeling toolset knowledge(CANoe, MATLAB)
- Automotive electrical component & subsystem design and test experience
- Users of the following software: Microsoft Visio, SharePoint & Project
- Curious, self-study and easy learning
- Driven by objectives
- Frustration resistant
- Ability to teach others
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.