Job Description : Purpose of de Role To lead the e-convenience client strategy in order to create value for Diageo & customers, increase category penetration in online via developing something for tonight shopping mission and protect Diageo´s ecommerce share. Crack something for tonight shopping mission via taylormade plans for customers. Develop an omnichannel experience within the channel and across multifunctional areas Deliver e-convenience business ambition & AOP targets.
- Diageo Mexico has a clear vision of being recognized as one of the top 3 sales forces within the CPG companies and the number 1 in the On Trade.
- Diageo has a solid position as market leader into the growing category of whisky. We want to strengthen our position in whisky category, but at the same time we have decided to expand our relevance and continue with our value creation strategy by entering in some other categories, such as rum and vodka.
- To properly face these challenges, we have to accelerate our commercial capabilities in order to be able to meet customers’ expectations and achieve our ambitious business goals, which include the development of high end customers as well as understand and develop customers focused on middle class consumers.
- E-Commerce has been growing in an accelerated pace, therefore developing strategy and winning in our traditional e-commerce retailers, pure players and new business is key to achieve our performance ambition.
CPG´S are starting to have 100% focused teams on e-commerce. Implication for us is to move faster and get ahead of digital transformation. Main challenge is to lead the e-commerce transformation through our clients e-commerce websites due to the fact we don´t own a direct to consumer/ business platform.
E-Convenience is the fastes growing subchannel so complexity is growing too… All of our current clients are looking to sell via e-convenience partners so we have to be careful in not duplicating sell out initiatives.
- Ability to manage a broad range of stakeholders
- Self driven
- Rigour and discipline
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Beat E-Convenience AOP & online share targets with the efficient use of investment and resources.
- Act as KAM for the e-convenience channel and generate JPB´s with all customers.
- Lead the Cycle Brief process within Diageo for e-commerce channels (e-convenience).
- Guarantee that the e-convenience trade strategy is embedded in all the promotional plans (develop).
- Lead the M&E agenda for e-commerce commercial activities
- Solid knowledge in consumer, customer, and channel needs
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 1 or 2 years experience in sales (Modern Trade or Convenience).
- Proven analytical, planning and negotiation skills, as well as strategic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate proactivity, initiative and determination (always work with sense of urgency)
- Understanding of multifunctional interdependencies within Diageo
- A self-starter, action focused, with drive to create & hit his/her own goals and also the company goals.
- Able to interface & influence Brand & Sales teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Manage priorities properly
- Basic Financial understanding
- University or college graduate
- Advance English (90%)
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :