Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Java Devloper
- 4 - 6 years of Java project implementation experience
- 4+ years experience in design and implementation of Java based solutions.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Must be fluent in Java basic data types, arrays, lists, maps, trees
- Experience working with common data formats in Java: JSON, XML/HTML, DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, CSV, TXT
- Good knowledge of how to handle exceptions in Java
- Knowledge of normal forms
- Knowledge when indexes are required and how to add them
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Should have a good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including SQL
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- English advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.