Auto req ID: 202113BR Job Description ¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Supplier Management Analyst
Principal purpose –
The responsabilities of the Supplier Relationship Analyst (SRM) are to analyze and validate consumption of suppliers, implement guidelines and processess for coordinating the operation of the resource, contract and performance management, woking with sector & global IT stakeholders and along with Procurement, Legal & Finance.
- Supplier Governance and Relationship Management
- Assist in coordinating governance discussion for managed services and strategic suppliers
- Creating and maintaining supplier profiles for strategic & preferred suppliers
- Supplier Performance Management:
- Support Track, report and analyze the performance of strategic suppliers and managed services providers using Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Business Satisfaction Surveys
- Supplier Contract Compliance and Sourcing Risk Management:
- Support benchmarking & market alignment activities regularly to ensure service providers are continuing to offer the best value via benchmarking & marking alignment
- Assist in manage the contract Change management process
Supplier Resource Management
- Execute the validation of supplier (resource unit) consumption data (e.g., resource unit validation, verifying calculations, ensuring volume pricing adjustments are applied, etc.) using established process.
- Provide input into consumption trend analysis used to ensure best use of finite resources to support our business
- Provide input to IT Finance to support the development of PepsiCo financial forecasts, financial business cases, and budget plans as required at a sector level
- Work across Supplier Resource Management team to consistently deliver process (e.g., validation, service credits, data models, etc.) across services areas
- Partners with services teams, supplier representatives, and general IT associates to promote and deploy standard resource management sourcing processes
Experience and profile
- 4 years college degree or commensurate work experience
- 1 – 2 year experience in Procurement or Supplier Relationship Managemet areas
- 1 – 2 years experience Financial Management (a plus)
- 1 – 2 years experience in IT environment (desirable)
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Advanced Excel Skills (must)
- Negotation skills
- Analytical skills
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido