A key contributor, having responsibility for supporting information technology resources in alignment with corporate business objectives. This position will provide support for the company’s enterprise Microsoft active directory network, Cisco network and telecommunications infrastructure. Ability to successfully work with technical teams and improve efficiencies, while adapting to new technologies that increase employee productivity and reduce expenses.
• Manage user requests by entering and updating tickets on ticketing system.
• Process and routing of work order requests accurately; escalate and follow the ticket through completion.
• Responsible for supporting desktops (PC and Macs) computers, Wyse terminals, mobile and network devices (Printers).
• Maintain current inventory of user devices (desktops, laptops, printers, etc.).
• Work with users of all levels and locations to troubleshot and resolve computer, software, printer and network issues, thru different lines of communication (skype, phone, email, in person).
• Coordinate computers user’s relocation, additions and changes.
• Provide basic administration of network accounts and passwords.
Experiencia y requisitos:
• Ingeniero/Licenciado en sistemas o carerra afin.
• English 80% (Spoken and written).
• 1 year experience in the Maquiladora Industry desirable.
• Experience supporting Microsoft Windows (XP, 7, 10) and OSX/MacOS desirable.
• Experience supporting Microsoft desktop software, email, web apps, anti-virus software.
• Experience supporting CONTPAQ, TRESS and I-Xport it’s a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Fluent English. Written and verbal 80%.
• US Visa.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Must be organized and efficient with an attention to detail.
• Good organizational and follow through skills required.
• Able to work as part of a team as well as managing their own work load and time.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks by priority and operate with effective time management skills.
• Good communication skills with internal team members and other business unit and management personnel.
• Ability to learn new software products quickly and be able to support a wide range of proprietary applications.
Horario: Lunes a Viernes 7-5
• The SAP basis administrator is responsible for performing all SAP basis activities. • Provide guidance on the installation of SAP software and maintain and...
Desde Grupo Chamberlain, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Veracruz
Publicado hace un mes
• Manejo de DB. • Manejo de Oracle. • Experiencia en redes. Experiencia y requisitos: • Título universitario. • Experiencia en controles de procesos de TI...
Desde Trend Smart Ce México, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 25 días
The Sr ERP Systems Specialist Works with the EDI group to provide viable solutions to specific ERP/EDI problems, also •Has a clear knowledge of the different...
Desde Schlage De México, S.A. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días