IT Chapter Intern - 005XPF Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, documentation and small enhancements to the IT Chapter.
- Basic Troubleshooting tasks
- First level support for the application base
- Perform maintenance tasks to keep the system performing well
- Work with other team members to provide support
- Communicate with business to understand issues, confirm solutions
- Run/monitor background tasks and processes
- Monitor the issue queue and respond within SLA
- Code, test and deploy small enhancements
- IT Projects Technical/Functional documentation
This job might be for
- Students of 6th semester above with less than 1 year of experience
- Degree on IT or Computer Science related in process
- Experience in IT projects documentation
- Experience in systems Administration
- Agile methodology alignment (+)
- ITIL or an additional IT Service methodology alignment (+)
- IT Management knowledge base
- Problem solving oriented
- Self-learning oriented
- Data Management
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Fluent written and spoken technical English
- Previous experience on Chapter related projects (+)
We seek out and reward
people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo,
embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like
owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in
which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture
where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you!
You must submit an
online application to be considered for any position with us. This position
will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of
Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in
the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all
qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national
origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or
any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept
unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or
protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
: MX-Nuevo León-Monterrey
: Mar 31, 2020, 9:59:00 AM