Req ID: 9754 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
IT Asset Management Operation Analysis Specialist (Remote)to join our team in
* Develop and implement Asset Management processes for Hardware and software assets within the datacenter and end user space.
* End to End Asset Management Life Cycle Experience both in Hardware and software
* Manage leased assets
* Analyze client contracts, Purchase agreements and other data to manage hardware assets effectively,
* Experience in all processes including but not limited to New Assets, IMACS, Retirements, Disposals
* Experience in managing software assets including license compliance for enterprise level customers
* Interact directly with clients and other internal and external sources to obtain relevant data and documents in required forms and consistent with project objectives and deadlines
* Utilize Data analysis tools and techniques like MS Access, MS Excel
* Assess data accuracy and reasonableness and follow:up directly with clients appropriately to achieve necessary understanding and to resolve the Licensing anomalies
* Insure quality and timely delivery of customer requirements
* Generate monthly reports regarding this Service
* Identify and document best practices and implement them
* 4+ years of experience in a similar role
* Degree in a technical field (preferred)
* Excellent hands on troubleshooting skills
* Minimum 2 years of experience with SCCM/SMS/ Marimba/LANDesk/Altiris etc.
* An Industry Certification such as Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) or Certified Hardware Asset Management (CHAMP) will have an advantage
* Active communicator
* Detail oriented, customer oriented, result delivery oriented, analytic thinking
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunit
Web Project Manager Lugar del puesto Publicado: Publicado hace 3 días Salario Desde $10,000 bruto por mes Tipo de puesto: Área: Forma parte de NOM...
Desde Confidencial - Distrito Federal
Publicado hace un mes
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and...
Desde Ge Digital - Distrito Federal
Publicado hace un mes
Tasks: - Monitor the execution of the project to be carried out in time - Scope and cost contractually - Negotiating with internal and external clients and...
Desde Abb - Estado de México
Publicado hace un mes