Novartis Mexico is one of the five Service Centers worldwide with +1395 employees & +50 countries scope. As a Diverse & Inclusive company, we are positioned in the Number 10th of Top Companies Rankings of places to work. Contributing +450 Million Dollars in the growth domestic product (GDP) & generating +7000 employees directly & indirectly, our passion is to help patients improve and extend their lives. Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
The purpose of this role is to manage a team of HR Process specialists and experts dedicated to Region Americas Novartis Top Leaders and International Assignees, ensuring consistent SLA fulfillment and high customer satisfaction. Act as PA and OM Auditor process subject matter expert in the HR Services Center and be the first point of contact for escalations and resolutions of operational queries/issues within the area of responsibility.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitor the overall performance of the team of HR Process specialists and experts to achieve SLAs Lead, coach, motivate and develop a team of HR Process specialists and experts utilizing team and individual performance results Investigate and resolve queries in the area of responsibility escalated by the HR Process team members, ensuring appropriate and timely communication to all parties.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives, in close collaboration with Global Process Lead Manage workload by allocating team resources in line with peak periods, vacation, etc. (capacity planning).
• Responsible for proper training of the team Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation Provide support for the transition period Update work process tracking systems (SNOW) to ensure service SLA’s and quality measures are accurate. Pro-actively communicates with stakeholders where needed and manages expectations.
• Monitors HR Core DATA quality using Local and Regional schedule to ensure accuracy. Support External Administration process. Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Why consider Novartis?:
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.Minimum requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/other related field is preferred Excellent English spoken and written Fluency in French or/and Portuguese an advantage.
• 5 years of working experience in SSC environment is a must.
• In-depth HR/SAP system and process expertise in a given process scope.
• Multiple country HR regulations knowledge is a must Work experience in virtual/remote teams preferred.
• Work experience in international environment/team/global company