We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
Actividades y responsabilidades principales de la posición:
1.Generate, coordinate and implement guidelines for the operation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Integrated Management System in Covestro Mexico (HESSQ), in order to fulfill the Global IMS requirements and to maintain the certifications obtained as well as being able to achieve additional certifications as needed by the organization (globally or locally).
2. Determine, coordinate and ensure the establishment and accomplishment of HESSQ requirements, considering the Global Directives, Standards and legal requirements through control activities and measuring of the effectiveness of the implementation.
3. Develop and coordinate the Root Cause Analyses (RCA) for the different types of HESSQ deviations (Legal Requirements deviations, Audit Non-Conformities, Quality Complaints, Incidents, customer complaints –according to the global criteria - internal & external audits, self-assessments, government inspections) in Covestro Mexico.
4. Provide the information for the Management Review; submit the reports and notifications to involved personnel in Covestro Mexico. Measure and manage the KPI and submit to the Site Manager and Country Council to support decisions making processes. Fill out the Finding lists, Self-Assessments reports, Management Review report, etc. at the IMS self-assessments (finding list, checklists, and reports).
5. Manage the electronic systems and platforms (IIMS, CRM, Share points, etc.) to communicate, maintain and ensure the effectiveness of the IMS in Santa Clara and Corporate Offices. Control the documents update and emission. Define the general procedures, directives and policies for Santa Clara and Corporate Offices, related to the HESSQ management system. Also, give support the users to document and follow up the customers complaints in the global platform (CRM).
6. Establish the continuous improvement programs (6's, Six Sigma, lean); establish and follow up the procedure, redefine audit criteria, provide training to all personnel and ensure the correct application. Coordinate the auditors meetings, publish and submit the results and generate statistics for Santa Clara and Corporate Offices.
7. Support the HESSQ legal requirements identification, evaluations and fulfillment; support the process owners in the requirements understanding and fulfillment. Support as an auditor on the NAFTA Self- Assessments. Coordinate the Internal Auditors Group. Coordinate and provide support to the Training Process.
Value Added: Complexity reduction. Improving the awareness to reach "Target Zero". Provide transparency and better control to the different HESSQ commitments. Coordinate and establish the guidelines for Continual Improvement processes to reduce time, costs, transport, over production, inventory, defects, and movements. Provide information and data to the Site and HESSQ manager and Country Council to support the making decisions. Provide support to commercial operations in order to comply with Customer requirements and support the business continuity.
Libertad de Acción:
El puesto puede desviarse de los procedimientos y practicas siempre y cuando los resultados finales cumplan los niveles de aceptabilidad. La supervisión que recibe es indirecta y se revisan resultados después de la acción.
- HESSQ NAFTA Team- To be updated in new global and NAFTA requirements and to report the performance of the site. To share good practices and interact through internal audits.
- CRM NAFTA Coordinator- To report and share the status of customer complaints and update the weekly and monthly reports regarding these topics.
- Covestro Mexico PET SCL Plant Management.- To ensure the accomplishment of the IMS in site. Be involved on the updates and new legal requirements Integrated Management System activities.
- Covestro México process owners: (Production,Warehouse, Laboratories, AD Technical Service, SCC, CO, RH, CFO, LIPC,Procurement, etc.). To support them on the establishment of the IMS in their departments and processes.
- HESQ Management and departments: To exchange ideas, best practices and to be involved in the Covestro’s development and improvement.
- Covestro AG Regional Product Management and Quality Team: To follow up and meet customer requirements.
- Suppliers: To request special requirements, to do audits and to support customers through them.
- Contractors: To cascade requirements of HSEQ topics to achieve safety and quality goals.
- Customers: To manage special requirements and requests, to support them and to attend audits.
- Associations (ANIQ): To coordinate trainings, share knowledge and to know new legal requirements applicable to Covestro.
- Government: To attend audits, update of regulations.
Perfil del Puesto:
Estudios, Experiencia y Conocimientos:
Education: Chemical / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering / Languages: Advanced English and Spanish Experience: At least 5 years in Chemical industry with strong knowledge in Management Systems Skills and Continual Improvement: at least 3 years working on Management Systems and certified auditor, strong knowledge about regulations (local, international and Covestro’s directives).
C3 Values,- Covestro competences: Collaborates (C), Values differences (S), Ensure Accountability (S), Customer Focus (S), Manage Complexity (C), Develops People (C), Builds Effective Teams (C), Plans and Aligns (S), Strategic mindset (C), Manages Ambiguity (D), Instills Trust (C)
WHAT YOU OFFER
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, your resume, certificates as well as your salary expectations and your notice period. Become part of our Team - apply now!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.