Insights & Analytics Assistant - INS000027 Grow with us as Insights & Analytics Assistant, in this position you’ll elevate use and understanding of available market data within commercial team to drive insight based conversations that will strengthen commercial strategies and accelerate category growth and Kellogg share within Latin America.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role, you will be part of our success by:
- Collaborates with Category and Customer Development Teams throughout annual planning process
- Cultivates intellectual curiosity within the team and builds the team´s business analytics capabilities
- Identifies key business issues in collaboration with Category and Customer Development team by category/segment/ brand and maximizes available tools (i.e. Nielsen Store Observation, Scan track, Retail Index, Homescan) to facilitate fact based decision making
- Coordinates monthly deliverables to summarize in key takeaways and specific business questions
- Enhances current reports to ensure optimization of available information through automatization and standardization
- Oversees continuous training and development of available tools for Regional Commercial team
- Administers local Business Analytics Budget on a monthly basis
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in to be considered for this position, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Market Research or similar.
- 2-4 years market research experience
- 2-4 years managing syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen or IRI Retail Index, Scantrack, Store Observation, Homescan/Kantar Wordpanel etc.)
- 2-4 years presenting to commercial team, clients and/or retailers
- Ability to identify and prioritize key business issues, translate them into objectives and identify the best research tools to answer business questions
- Experience in executing, analyzing and developing recommendations based on several research methodologies and sources
- Analytic skills and ability to produce synthetized outcomes, providing insights that drive regional category growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel, Nielsen Answers
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
- Job Function
: Insights and Analytics
: Feb 7, 2020, 6:59:00 AM