Ingeniero de procesos.* Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability.* Prepare justification, purchase and implement capital equipment for production.
* Oversee new process equipment production.
* Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters.
* Trouble shoot process related issues.
* Participate to activities pertaining to cycle time and process improvements.
* Evaluate and select various engineered materials.
* Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing products.
* Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
* Improve manufacturing techniques and through put.
* Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities.
* Develop and maintain process documentation.
* Review processing methods.
* Interface with production of all activities associated with new process implementation and transfer.
* Assist in the development of training and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer.
* Provide equipment maintenance and repair support as required.
* Lead cost improvement/reduction programs.
OperationsFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
• The Sr. Payroll Accountant will be responsible of: o Process all the activities related to payroll including checks, taxes, employee benefits payments, etc. o...
Desde Stryker Professional Latin America, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 22 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 20 días