JOB DESCRIPTION: - JOB DESCRIPTION: HAVE YOU EVER DREAM OF MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
How? Become a IT Business Analyst LATAM at Abbott Mexico, www.latam.abbott
As IT Business Analyst LATAM you will be the primary liaison between the IT and business areas.
Provides direct support to assigned business area. Works directly with clients and applies IT and business knowledge and experience to develop and understand the business case and business requirements to solve for technology related business problems. Leads department level initiatives or provides assistance to Program or Project managers on phases of a larger project. May assist in business relationship management, business strategy and planning, portfolio/demand management
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Applies and executes standard information systems theories, concepts and techniques and assists in the development of standards and procedures.
- Partners with Corporate service providers to investigate alternatives, which use existing applications.
- May conduct training.
- Manages initiatives according to milestones and within budget constraints.
- Identifies and implements process improvements. SCOPE/RELATIONSHIP & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Works with minimal management direction
- Monitors and organizes the efforts of and business support staff
- Guides the efforts of less experienced staffCAN’T WAIT TO GET STARTED?
To be successful in this role, you will require the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-7 years of experience
- Business processes understanding
- Experienced in multi-country developments and/or multinational companies with a combination of Local, Regional and Global solutions
- Knowledge and experience of IT projects implementation (preferred)
- Broad and deep knowledge in Project Management Methods, Process Management and/or Six Sigma (preferred)
- Expertise in the strategic use of process improvements and IT as an enabler of business initiatives and business solutions
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels
- Strong ability to collaborate with senior leadership, senior technologists and project managers to analyze operational efficiencies and measure delivery results
- Ability to communicate effectively dealing with internal and external customers
- Strong Spanish skills (verbal and written)
- Robust English skills (verbal and written, preferred)
- Experience with CRM / Salesforce.com
IT Services & Solutions Delivery
AN Abbott Nutrition
Mexico Mexico City : Building B
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)