Industrial Engineer II will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site. The Industrial Engineer II will adopt as its goals profitability, effectiveness, adaptability, responsiveness, quality, and the continuous improvement of products and services throughout their life cycles.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Project team member implementing projects that will eliminate waste, through the standard Industrial Engineering process
o This will include but is not limited to: Capital Equipment Requests, Capabilities Studies, Plant Layouts, Tool Design, and Standard Work
– Develop Time standards for process steps to be used in the Product-Process-Time database (IEDB)
– Gather and analyze Industrial Engineering metrics for assigned customer or area
– Coordinate layout and facility move(s) for assigned customer or area(s)
– Collect, analyze and review IEDB data to insure accuracy and compliance with the standard process
– Monitor the SAP and Manufacturing Execution System configurations and insure compliance with the standardized system configurations
– Gather and/or develop data for quotes
– Coach, mentor and train engineers within the Industrial Engineering team
– Support and/or maintain all lower level Industrial Engineering essential duties and responsibilities
– Insure the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
– Support the Lean organization by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization
– Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
– Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering required
– MS in Industrial Engineering or MBA preferred
– Lean Silver Certificate preferred
– At least 3 years of working experience in the Industrial Engineering or related field
• The Sr. Payroll Accountant will be responsible of: o Process all the activities related to payroll including checks, taxes, employee benefits payments, etc. o...
Desde Stryker Professional Latin America, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 21 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 20 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 18 días