Job Purpose The Program Director oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of a program including overall financial responsibility, planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling overall program activities and correlated projects.
* Leadership skills
* Consultative skills
* Financial understanding
* Business understanding
* Sales and business development skills
* Customer insight
* Negotiation and argumentation skills
* Project management skills
* Problem solving
* Presentation and communication skills
* Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
* Persuading and Influencing
* Leading and Supervising
* Relating and Networking
* Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
* Planning and Organizing
* Stakeholder Management
Preferred Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
* PMI certifications (PMP, PgMP)
* Project Sales Process
* Contract management
* 3PP management experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Program Director performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
Plan the program
* Full knowledge of the client contract ruling the program.
* Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization
* Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
* Develop and implement long:term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program
* Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
* Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
* Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services aligned with the unadjusted margin expected targets.
Organize the program
* Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
* Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards
* Develop forms and records to document program activities
* Develop program key performance indexes to ensure the program is executed according to its overall financial and delivery targets.
* Develop and promote a culture of replication of best practices across the program correlated projects as well as to ensure the knowledge learned in the program is shared with organizations outside the program.
Staff the program
* Align and secure the appropriate resources of the program with the resources owners inside the organization.
* In consultation with the program sponsors and leadership team stakeholders, engage, interview and select well:qualified program staff. Raise issues related to lack of resources, resources competences, and external recruitment whenever needed, to deliver the program.
* Implement the human resources policies, procedures and practices of the organization
* Ensure that personnel files for the program are properly maintained and kept confidential
* Establish and implement a performance management process for all program staff
* Establish drivers and key players within the program for appropriate program activities to ensure the success of the program delivery.
* Ensure that all program staff receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the programs
Lead the program
* Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with organizational standards
* Supervise program staff by providing direction, input and feedback
* Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program
* Liaise with other managers to ensure the effective and effic
OUR OFFER: · Competitive payroll income. · Benefits: 10% bimonthly bonus. Paid vacations, equal to 15 days, instead of 6 days. Christmas bonus, equal to 2...
Desde Georgal Idiomas - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
ESTAMOS EN BUSQUEDA DE PERSONAL QUE NOS APOYE DESDE SU DEPARTAMENTO O CASA EMPACA Y EMBOLSALLAVEROS PARA CELULAR EN TUS TIEMPOS LIBRES. ENTREGAS INMEDIATAS...
Desde Confidencial - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Welcome Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site! FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We...
Desde Fedex - Tabasco
Publicado hace un mes