Inviting applications for the role of Senior Cloud Engineer We are looking for candidates who have a passion for cloud with knowledge of different cloud arch...
Desde Gordon&Freeman - Chiapas
Publicado 6 days ago
Descripción: Job ID: JR0164518 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Guadalajara, JAL MX Other Locations: Job Type: System Validation Engi...
Publicado 18 days ago
Descripción: Job ID: JR0155252 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Guadalajara, JAL MX Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Syste...
Publicado 19 days ago
Job DescriptionOur Server Validation Team is looking for talented, technical, curious teammates to help us deliver the highest quality server products to the...
Desde Intel - Jalisco
Publicado 25 days ago
About GBM We are a wealth & asset management and private banking organization with 35 years of experience, innovative digital investment, and saving products. Our mission is to enable meaningful lives through smart finance solutions.
“We are reinventing how people create and grow their wealth, by changing the way people save, invest, and manage their investments.”
About the Team
We are a young community with innovate ideas and solutions. A team of creatives, collectives, owners, and dreamers, and of course, we know how to have fun! We believe the best idea wins and are always looking to bring it to life.
Design, implement and manage infrastructure environments in the cloud and on premises. Support migration efforts to the cloud and co-location data center.
In a typical week you will
• Assist with all cloud-oriented systems, connections and processes between corporate data centers / shared locations and the cloud.
• Attend and follow up on scheduled standing meetings on projects and sub-projects, as needed.
• Manage the infrastructure and server operating systems both onprem and in AWS.
Bachelors degree as a computer engineer or equal experience
At least 5 years of experience :.
• Onpremises physical infrastructure management (HPE OneView, ILO, blades, synergies)
• Storage management (3PAR)
• Advanced Active Directory management
• Backup management (Veeam)
• Linux server administration
• Administration of virtual machines with HyperV
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
• Advanced Use of Active Directory.
• HyperV Administration.
• Administration of RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.5 or higher
• Physical infrastructure management (HPE, 3PAR)
• Backup management (Veeam)
• Scripting in Bash, Python or Powershell.
• Knowledge of GIT
- Disposition to self-taught learning
- Agile thinking
To design, build, deploy, secure, and maintain the cloud, server, storage, and network infrastructure required to operate our business. Responsibilities Design...
Technical Analyst - Support / Oracle Dba Technical Analyst - Support / Oracle Dba Job Description Technical Analyst - Support / Oracle DBA-20000KT7Applicants...
"**Client Environment Services Admin** Guadalajara 150423BR **Job Description** ""1.-Design, configure and maintain Continental's global Windows Client...
Built at: 2021-06-12T18:41:58.661Z