Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Human ResourcesSupervisor to join our team. This position is based in Cuautitlan
The position will be responsible for assisting theHuman Resources Manager with all activities related to human resources tosupport the Cuautitlan Plant. Provides support in functional areas of humanresources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnelrecords, employee and/or labor relations (union, salary and exempts), jobevaluation tracking thru APEX, compensation management, organizationdevelopment, training, services, wellness and special projects.
Assists in the development and implementation of humanresources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employeebooklets, communications, and/or meetings.
Ensures compliance with the requirements by ISO/TS,EBE, OpA, Fresh Eyes Audits, Lean initiatives, 5's, Mexican Labor.
The Human Resources Supervisor is responsible of:
- Support thedeployment of the Eaton culture, policies, vision, goals, values, ethics,initiatives and leadership model to ensure a great workplace environment.
- Administersannual employee survey cycle to ensure smooth implementation. SupportsCorporate functions during action planning phase post survey through effectivefeedback sessions.
- Providetraining, coaching and development for all personnel.
- Coordinate andassure induction for new employees, technical training, training for careerdevelopment and certification processes for hourly personnel.
- Responsible forthe Recruiting and Selection efforts.
- Execute thehiring plan according to the requirements of quantity, time, shift andabilities that the departments require
- Responsible forTraining, Recruiting and OD metrics that will reflect in business results.Responsible of OD, Training and Recruiting sections in Eaton Programs andinitiatives such as HR Directives, EBE, ELS.
- Coordinates andensures monthly programs and Plant activities, such as recognitions,anniversaries, monthly. meetings, roundtables, etc., to be carried out timely.Coordinates sports and social Plant activities.
- Support theHuman Resources manager in the establishment of the Eaton culture (Employeesurvey / HR Operating Review, leadership model, wellness committee etc.)
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employeearound the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention anddiscovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, brightprofessionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help usreach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds thatmake each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all jobapplicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-relatedreasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status,genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected bylaw.
Collegedegree in administration, business, psychology or similar.
English –language capability, speaking, reading & writing required
5 – 7 years’experience in HR area.
Organizationalassessment and organizational diagnosis skills.
Processesbusiness acumen and in a trusted business partner.
Ability effectivelymanage multiple projects, relationships and leverage diversity
Ability inrecruitment and selection.
Understandingof manufacturing technologies and processes
Ability tolead and support cross-functional process improvement teams
Knowledgeof behavioral science, including the ability to motivate, counsel, andconstructively deal with people at all levels.
Strongleadership skills must be capable of leading their organization on a continuousjourney of sustained improvement.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time