HR Services Specialist - Talent Acquisition GBS
Presentar candidatura Añadir puesto a preselección Eliminar de preselecciónJoin us now in the exciting journey of the company’s expansion and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization. You will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business.
2018-08-20 Profesional (>2 años de experiencia)Tareas :
- Ensures appropriate support for internal customers, and oversees accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders;
- Ensures execution and delivery of assigned HR Services according to defined Service Level Agreements, guides and supports other team members in meeting these SLAs;
- Delivers best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees;
- Recommends enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures based on experience with customers;
- Supports internal customers by communicating, informing and consulting regarding policies and standards on assigned processes;
- Performs and assures adequate data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Service;
- Creates job postings and manages the job posting life cycle and related workflow administration;
- Screens candidate applications against business requirements and performs evaluation;
- Maintains systems for data entry and other recruitment activities using the appropriate tools and processes.
- 2-5 Years’ experience in a HR function;
- At least 2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition;
- Previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company a strong plus;
- Completed degree in higher education (BA);
- Master or postgraduate studies in HR a strong plus;
- Proficient in business English;
- Proficient in business Portuguese a strong plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Proactive way of working with a strong “can do” attitude;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills;
- Good organization and coordination skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Exposure to SAP tools a strong plus;
- Understanding of Talent Acquisition processes and aspects such as sourcing, selection, competency based interviewing etc. a strong plus.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
Ciudad: san luis potosi
Job Description OBJETIVO: Asegurarel máximo nivel de servicio a clientes internos a través de la correcta documentacion y manejo de informacion en el sistema...
Desde Expeditors International Of Washington, Inc. - Tamaulipas
Publicado hace un mes
At Oportun, everything we do reflects our corporate values of Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment. Oportun is a great place to work...
Desde Dch Know Who - Guanajuato
Publicado hace un mes
ABOUT THE POSITION We are currently recruiting for an entry-level Client Solutions Specialist position, supporting our Order Management pillar. The candidate...
Publicado hace 25 días
If you have experience in callcenter activities, Order Management, data entry, proccesing RMA's. We are looking for you as aCustomer Care Representative (CCR)to...
Desde Naps - Baja California
Publicado hace 11 días