**Overview & Responsibilities** JOB SUMMARY: Rackspace is seeking a Human Relations Generalist for our Mexico City office.
As our HR Generalist you would be performing broad HR functions relating to employee relations, office engagement, manager development, training, orientation, compensation, benefits, and light recruiting.
In addition, you would support and participate in the design and implementation of HR initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
+ Serves as primary HR Contact for employees and management within the Mexico City Office.
+ Conducts interviews to assists supervisors and managers in the candidate selection process.
+ Ensures consistent enforcement of company policies and procedures.
+ Assist employees and managers with benefit and compensation questionsProvides training and communication on HR programs, benefits and processes.
+ Assists in the development of orientation and training for new employees.
+ Conducts regular communication with employees to ensure positive employee relations.
+ Handles employee complaints, advises on problems, and recommends disciplinary actions.
+ Counsels employees regarding duties, career development, benefits programs, policies and other employment related issues.
+ Leads merit and promotion process in conjunction with company compensation cycles.
+ Conducts exit interviews and processes required termination paperwork.
+ Assist managers and supervisors with record keeping and documentation on employee relations issues and corrective action steps in disciplinary issues.
+ Responsible for keeping current job descriptions on file.
+ Participates on various teams as needed by department or company.
+ Tracks, maintains, and monitors data and provides necessary reports as needed.
+ Other duties as assigned by the needs of the department or company.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 8-10 years experience in Human Resources.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience with an HRIS system-based software.
- Knowledge of Mexico labor laws and experience with applying them in a corporate environment.
- Experience in both a small and large work environment, preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well with others both in person as well as across other offices through remote communications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail.
- Experience in OD, Cullure, HRBP, Leadership Management, Employee relations, Payroll.
Ciudad: mexico city
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 16 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 16 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 15 días