The Head of Brand is essentially tasked with understanding the mindsets and capturing the imaginations of consumers, investors, business leaders, and key influencers in the business’s market.
The Head of Brand puts together an exceptional brand marketing cross-functional team, and leads its development, driving new ideas and crucial day-to-day brand marketing operations with the support of this team and senior brand marketing management.
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis.
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- 5+ years of work experience in branding or similar roles.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with product managers, marketing and sales.
- Ability to manage people, expectations, and deadlines, as well as your ability to communicate, are important to this role.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.