3427347 Global Mobility Service Specialist - Immigration Global Operations Human Resources
GE Global Operations
- You will help the Immigration Team in Latin America continue to be successful by contributing your talents to monitor and assist immigration processes; build internal knowledge in partnership with Regional Leader and immigration vendor, achieve operational objectives; maintain immigration controls and assist internal customers to understand immigration rules.
- Help ensure compliance with local immigration laws and internal policies.
- Assist the Regional Leader oversee and manage cross-border moves into region of responsibility and ensure moves are made compliantly and efficiently.
- Collect, collate and analyze data to support the immigration compliance program in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders – Regional Leader, Immigration Vendor, Corporate Tax, Payroll and various internal businesses.
- Recognize immediate compliance concerns for escalation to Regional Leader.
- Maintain compliance requirements for operational procedural manuals.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Working as an Immigration Specialist in the international assignment management operation of GE, you will have the chance to prove your passion for change, creativity and teamwork. Global Operations HR offers personal and professional growth by providing you with challenging opportunities supporting GE globally.
- 1-3 years of regional exposure, compliance, immigration experience or relevant regional knowledge.
- Self-motivated and able to work proactively as part of a team or individually.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Spanish and English).
- Understanding of international relations, prevailing international landscape and impact upon business.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment.
- Ability to stand up to business pressures and enforce compliance.
- Ability to recognize when to escalate issues.
- Quick to learn and adapt.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Familiarity with issues of compliance for international regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com