Global Intercompany Analyst - GLO000988 Grow with us as Global Intercompany Analyst, in this position you will be responsible for providing support with timely and accurate recording of financial transactions between different Kellogg subsidiaries.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role, you will be part of our success by:
- Intercompany financial transactions accounting.
- Intercompany payments request and clearing.
- Monthly KPIs and SLA's compliance.
- Monthly Intercompany accounts reconciliation and follow-up.
- Improve processes and service delivery issues; generate proposals for issues solving.
- Provide guidelines in accounting and administrative process and corporate policies; focusing on the fulfillment of key controls, corporate policies, internal and external audits, statutory requirements, and provide financial education to the organization.
- Standardize and improve the process by promoting simplification and automation, creating synergies among regions and managing continuous improvement to reach the efficiency challenge.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in to be considered for this
position, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Accounting experience.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, problem solving, having a broad understanding of the
business when partnering with experts.
- Must have strong PC skills with an emphasis on Excel.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish fluent or native.
- Proficient knowledge of ERP with SAP experience.
- Work schedule flexibility according to business unit.
: Global Business Services
: Feb 15, 2020, 6:59:00 AM