HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where their opinions count. We want to build a culture where our employees are comfortable in bringing their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background, and any other aspect of personal difference. "HSBC employees are commited to act with corageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other."Senior Engineering Team LeaderJob Purpose(overall high level summary of the role) The job holder will manage a team of IT Engineers responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a stable and reliable engineering environment in line with agreed service levels. Development of new functions and facilities and ongoing support of live systems. To include processor and operating system hardware, software and middleware through maintenance of an effective relationship for the day to day deliverable in an engineering function. The role holder will have developed a good level of knowledge of the technology within the technical environment they support and will have primary responsibility for managing the workload of the team and implementing work practices and standards.
Principal Accountabilities: key activities and decision making areas
Impact on the Business/Function
• Driving sustainable growth: Creates sustainable value by ensuring the right level of service is being delivered to the business services running on the engineering platform. Ensures systems support business needs in terms of design and are supportable. Manage continuous monitoring and improvement implementation on platform technical services. Establish ambitious goals and improve overall quality of operations. Accountable for the maintenance and delivery of hardware, system software and storage technical support and continuous evergreening. Ensure the hardware and software conforms to the Global Standard. Managing problem investigation and recovery.
• Achieving excellence, planning for success by focusing on medium and long term goals even when under pressure or facing uncertainty. Manages expectations, results and impact of agreed outcomes, thinking ahead to identify and overcome potential issues.
• Change and implementation management. Defines and plans the end-to-end change approach accurately. Manages the end-to-end components of the change journey, including defining and implementing the necessary mitigation plan for any risks/issues.
Técnico en electrónica y reparación de equipos de cómputo. *: Carrera Técnica en sistemas computacionales o Técnico en Electrónica Experiencia:mínima de 1 año...
Desde Tsi - Estado de México
Publicado hace 24 días
Estabilidad laboral, solidez financiera y un ambiente de trabajo único. Somos una consultora con más de 10 años en el mercado, enfocada en soluciones de...
Desde Reclutamiento It - Estado de México
Publicado hace 24 días
- Farmacias Similares S.A. de C.V. somos la empresa líder en Venta y Distribución de Medicamentos Genéricos y Productos de Salud en México y América Latina con...
Desde Empresa Privada - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 20 días
1. Cumplir con las normas de seguridad e higiene establecidas por la empresa, participar en la detección de condiciones insegura con el fin de evitar riesgos de...
Desde Electrónica Lowrance De México, S.A. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 19 días