Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express’ Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) has a comprehensive screening & monitoring process to identify all potential and existing account relationships with Sanctioned Individuals & Entities and Politically Exposed Persons.
The successful candidate will be responsible to effectively execute Sanctions Screening and Monitoring Process for LACC, EMEA & JAPA regions.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conducting Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons screening in Bridger, the enterprise screening tool
• Performing enhanced due diligence research
Offer ofemployment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completionof abackground verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Keen attention to detail in investigation, analysis, and documentation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer and internet research skills
- Effective communication and excellent writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple and varied projects simultaneously
- Self-Motivated person
- ACAMS Certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 2, 2019, 5:05:15 AM