1. Planning Defines operating guidelines and project tasks to ensure delivery of services to assigned business partners in accordance with service level agreements.
2. Monthly closing Oversees the month end close process for the accounting center including account reconciliation, preparation of various journal entries, and preparation of monthly balance sheet. Books monthly entries as necessary based on supporting documentation.
3. Reporting Ensures timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of reporting package and associated disclosures.
4. Financial statement Oversees preparation of financial statements in the appropriate format for inclusion in timely filings with regulatory agencies.
5. Internal controls Ensures transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Leads Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for the General Accounting team.
6. Analysis Performs analysis of accounts and highlights discrepancies/anomalies for correction. Serves as escalation point for complex accounting transactions.
7. Accounting guidelines Leads enforcement and implementation of internal accounting and reporting guidelines and compliance with external accounting regulations. Assists with guideline interpretation for internal partner groups.
8. Optimization Develops and implements processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
9. Taxes Supports preparation of company tax return and
related tax processes.
10. HR Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Master's degree or up to 7 years of experience;
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a Global company a strong plus;
- Master or postgraduate studies in Finance a strong plus;
- Proficient in business English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Proactive way of working with a strong “can do” attitude;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills;
- Good organisation and coordination skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Exposure to SAP tools a strong plus;
Importante empresa transnacional de manufactura/retail, te invita a su proceso de selección, ¿Qué talento buscamos? *** PROJECT MANAGER//LÍDER DE PROYECTO...
Desde Soluciones Mkd - Estado de México
Publicado hace 8 días
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA DE SECTOR FINANCIERO, UBICADA AL SUR DE LA CDMX, EN BÚSQUEDA DE: PROJECT MANAGER TI Requisitos: Especialización:Técnico en Informatica o...
Desde Grupo Is - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 10 días
¡ÚNETE A NUESTRA GRAN FAMILIA! Somos una empresa mexicana que genera experiencias de aprendizaje a través de la creación de contenidos interactivos, gestión de...
Desde Enova - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace 8 días