Finance Analyst - Portuguese At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together on holistic solutions for smarter buildings and cities today and tomorrow. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’ So, what’s next in your future?
What you will do:
Job Scope & Purpose:
By joining Johnson Controls, you’ll be part of a team that plays an essential role in helping to create a safe, comfortable and sustainable world. As a globally diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees work to create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to create smart cities and communities.
We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders in everything that we do.
How you will do it:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Hot Payments Requests
- Accounting Processes (Reconciliations, Clearing, Rev Balances, Reclass, Policies)
- Follows procedures to improve efficiencies, cost reduction and accomplish integrity policies
- Supporting documentation for Reconciliations
- Recurring Payments
- Preparing of managerial reporting for accounts payable as required
- Month End Close Process
- Automating of the accounts payable processes and required projects
- Attend your team’s daily debrief of previous days performance
- Approximately once every two weeks facilitate the daily debrief
- Prepare communication meetings and KPI’s
- Show a strategic mindset to solve challenges and demonstrate results
- Update on a daily basis your performance results from the previous days
- Take ownership in resolving problems assigned
- Be willing to speak out on opportunities for improvement
- Be willing to communicate if you have capacity available to other team members and/or your supervisor
What we look for:
Bachelor’s degree Accounting or Finance – Other related
English and Portuguese spoken/written 80% minimum
1-2 years’ Experience in related area
Johnson Controls does not request pregnancy or HIV testing as a requirement for admission, permanence or promotion.