Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovations solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry and technological.
We are currently searching for a strong Field Service Engineer
- For TS, the Field Services is the SPOC
- Regardless if it is in TS scope of work, the Field Services is the eyes-and-ears to the operational activities of the site
- If it is not TS, they should know who to speak to, and how to speak to them.
- P1 – Critical Incident Management
- Imparts a sense of absolute urgency in getting a resolution
- Takes part in the P1 calls
- Is the SPOC for non-site TS teams
- Must be able to quickly diagnose the issue in terms of what is working and what is not working
- This could be being able to identify it is a single switch which is down, a single server, the database on a server, a subnet, an application, etc
- If no support technicians are available, the SDL should still be able to perform this identification task
- Takes ownership for questions asked to the site
- Is the SPOC for the business
- Takes ownership for questions asked from the site
- Communicates with Site\Quad
- SPOC for complex requests, including but not limited to:
- Complex IT to IT Iris requests
- Nonstandard site meetings requiring additional IT input to support
- End User support outside the remit of service providers
- Act as SPOC for the site for any TS enterprise projects (TLM, New Technology Rollouts ,Cyber Security, Reliability including patching and firmware upgrades, etc.)
- Act as SPOC for any local business driven projects requiring infrastructure input, including but not limited to:
- Audio Visual meeting rooms\Digital Screens\Room Booking
- New LMDW system introductions
- Lab projects (Gathering requirements and delivering solutions)
- mpod implementation
- Network Cabling installations
- Computer Room\TR Room Deployments\Upgrades
- Server Deployments\Upgrades
- Phone System
- Tetra Radio\Paging\Alarming
- will monitor vendors work and ensure it is done on and time and to expectations.
- If escalations to vendor management is required, the FS Lead will contact the TS SO who will do that.
- 3rd party vendors include
- Ownership for all TS projects and build and run activities at site
- Lead for L2 personnel
- Monitor the IRIS Incident and Request queues
- Set priorities for work if needed.
- Chase up 3rd party vendor to ensure SLA's are met
- As the primary site contact in Iris, any end user Iris requests requiring local IT approval or an additional IT to IT Iris request will come to the Field Services to complete.
- Act as single point of contact for any end user escalations relating to the TS Services provided to the site
- 3-5 years Technical background in manufacturing, preferably in a life science, diagnostic, and/or medical device environment
- MES(Manufacturing Execution System) experience that include PLC SCADA expertise
- English Intermediate
- Spanish Native
- Portuguese intermediate
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.