3428814 Field Engineer Healthcare Global Services GE Healthcare Mexico
- Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area
Perform total system level troubleshooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Maintain daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues, to ensure
satisfaction of primary customers.
- Assist in Account Sales visits, help train others where necessary, and identify Sales opportunities
and communicate them to account team.
- Assist in the growth and direction of business in geographic area.
- Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Responsibly complete all administration tasks on time (e.g., ensure timely completion of FMI’s and
PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts).
- Play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
- Share best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to
the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
Responsible for developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with customer
representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction, and maintaining all equipment models specific to
a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality
- Ensure timely dispatch closure.
- Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed Guaranteed
Amount : Business Segment : Healthcare Global Services Bonus Type : Not Eligible Bonus Target
Information - Currency : Bonus Plan Name : timeframe.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating
process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Technical and analytical skills, with between two and four years of Field Services experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multimodalities.
- Sought by others for guidance
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com