3331061 Field Engineer Healthcare Global Services GE Healthcare Mexico
Key responsibilities include:
• All on site life extensions, repairs and inspection-related service activities for installed fleets and supervision for construction and commissioning of new and existing equipment, able to be performed at customer site. Includes onsite machining, NDT, blading, winding, critical welding, generator diagnostics. Able to make Engineering decisions.
• Drive business results and manages customer relationships within area of responsibility.
• Own execution of operational processes.
• Ensures culture of GE Beliefs and integrity.
• Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and all GE Healthcare organizations creating “one GEHC” for the customer.
• Proactively identify customer needs and develop and implement customer specific solutions.
• Lead service delivery that continuously surpasses customer expectations.
• Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
• Promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
• Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
Fully proficient service professional, managing a complex customer service area through leadership and development of team (field engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians). Creates an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty. Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable installation, maintenance, and repair of GEHC products, and the growth of the service contract base.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a minimum four years of service/technical support experience.
2. Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships, and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
3. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
5. Must have a valid driver’s license.
1. MBA or master’s degree and previous field sales or field service experience.
2. Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams.
3. Direct customer relationship experience.
4. Strong business acumen.
5. An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust.
6. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
7. Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals.
8. Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
9. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and area of expertise.
10. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
CDMX, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Bajío, Puebla.