WhyAmerican Express? There’s a differencebetween having a job and making a difference.
American Express hasbeen making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them inmoments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on theirbiggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made adifference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning andcollaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. Wehave their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or eventake time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready totake on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them theguidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe thatthe best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing ofAmerican Express.
Don’t make a differencewithout it.
Don’t live life withoutit.
- Prepare external financial filings and reports in accordance with Mexican regulatory reporting requirements for submission to the Regulators CNBV & Banxico
- Advise on local financial regulatory environment and requirements.
- Ensure all Statutory & Regulatory reporting requirements are completed accurately and on timely basis.
- Ensure MEXGAAP financial statements for all legal entities are prepared accurately and on timely basis.
- Support and external and internal auditors and regulators during external audits and regulatory reviews
Months in their actual position:
For level 25 to 30: 12 months.
For level 30 to 35: 18 months.
For level 40 to 45: 24 months.
Offer of employment with American Expressis conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verificationcheck, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Qualified Accountant (CGA / CMA / CPA).
- At least 4 - 5 years external reporting experience in financial services industry.
- Strong technical accounting background and experience in accounting and reporting, including understanding of regulatory compliance requirements.
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- High proficiency in MS-Office applications and Essbase/analytical software.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to collaborate across geographies in a matrix structure and deliver on customer expectations.
- Strong understanding of financial systems and processes as well as control environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2020, 5:28:26 PM