Entry Financial Professional Order to Cash - GLO000987 Grow with us as Entry Financial Professional in the Kellogg Mexico Team. You will be responsible for executing activities of the assigned financial & administrative processes to provide high quality services to internal clients.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Typically reports to: SS Sr Professional, SS PO, Finance Analyst, Internal Control Analyst., Finance Consultant, Tax Specialist, SR Internal Auditor, SR Internal Control Analyst, SS Specialist, SR Finance Consultant, SR Tax Specialist .
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Peer relationships exist across multiple functions throughout the organization (e.g., KLASS, Finance (Area & LO) Audit, Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, etc.).
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Perform daily Financial, Accounting and Administrative activities fulfilling corporate policies and statutory requirements compliance. Challenge current processes to identify standardization, simplification or automation opportunities on the daily activities.
- Perform basic transactional accounting / administrative activities fulfilling corporate policies, internal procedures and statutory requirements; identify simplification or automation opportunities on the daily activities and processes; identify and communicate process issues and opportunities to the supervisor; execute activities related to continuous improvement projects or special information requests.
- Principal Activities:
- Send Statements of accounts
- Identification and application of incoming deposits
- Order release
- Invoices collection
- Generation and explanation of reports:
- SLA Indicators
- Trade Receivables Aging Report
- Deductions Status Report
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed to be
considered for this position, you must be able to meet the following
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance/Business-Related
- Must have strong PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word and
PowerPoint. Desirable knowledge of SAP and other financial planning systems.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and be detail-oriented.
- English Intermediate.
: Global Business Services
: Feb 15, 2020, 6:59:00 AM