Designs, fabricates, modifies, evaluates and documents molded assemblies, components, and systems to produce or improve company products and facilitate manufacturing operations. Develops data and makes preliminary sketches, lay-outs and notes required to present design proposals. Researches basic design factors such as ease of manufacture and availability of materials and equipment. Works with other organizations impacted by design development.May perform work in a specific sub-specialty such as Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Mold Design, or Tooling. Please see addendum for specific sub-specialty requirements. This description is designed to capture the general elements of Engineering work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Leads design and development of complex plastic molded sub-assemblies, components, and packaging
– Leads development and implementation of changes to product design and/or the manufacturing process to achieve efficiency, quality, and/or cost improvements
– Develops requirement specifications, system concepts, CAD generated machine layouts, detail drawings, BOM’s and budgets. Makes layouts of complex assemblies and details of parts of devices, mechanisms and structures.
– Leads customer product design engineering for economic production and serves as technical interface with customers as designated
– Assesses proper material, tooling, automation and equipment selection
– Works with manufacturing to trouble-shoot problems, upgrades, retrofits, set-ups, methods development, and the development of process parameters
– May lead product development meetings and makes recommendations to product design changes to enhance manufacturing and assembly
– Conduct proof of concept experiments and design other testing requirements as needed
– Develop SOP’s, operations and maintenance manuals
– Research new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology
– Thorough understanding of Nypro Lean Six Sigma tools, projects and processes and ability to incorporate these into assigned engineering projects
– Lead role in small or large project, as assigned. Reviews completed projects for accuracy, clarity and completeness.
– Ensures projects are compliant with all local, regional, and national regulatory requirements, codes and controls.
– Supports all company safety and quality programs initiatives.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– BS, Engineering or equivalent
– 6+ Years of related Engineering experience, 4-6 with Masters Degree
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 17 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 17 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 16 días