The Sr. Electrical Engineer is the responsible for integration, verification and validation of electrical/electronic circuits of transmission products, based on the customer's specifications (external or internal). He provides technical support for the client and the Business Unit with the requirements and design implementation and provides technical guidance/mentoring to other engineers
• Select and test new electronic components.
• Verify design by updating/performing worst case analysis utilizing Mathcad and Pspice simulation
• Design for manufacturing, use of Zuken or similar schematic capture tool
• Work with PCB designers for optimization and considering EMC radiation and immunity performance
• Test and debug of prototype designs using electronic measurement tools (oscilloscopes, logic and spectrum analyzers)
• Given a set of requirements (customer/internal), create and/or execute hardware testing to requirements, document findings and review with team.
• Planning and tracking of hardware development status and issues.
• Completes the definition of complex electrical designs, arbitrates design options, and monitors results.
• Successfully communicates appropriate project information to crossfunctional teams and management. Main technical interface to the Customer for the electrical design.
• Provides technical support to production, marketing, sales, and/or other departments.
• Leads quotation activities for potential new projects.
5+ years’ experience in Electronic Products or Systems
Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Very good knowledge of DC and AC electronics, discrete filters, AD/DA circuitry, Digital Controllers, Voltage Regulators, Power Management circuits, ESD, EMI and low Frequency circuitry.
Effective verbal and written English communication skills
Selfmotivated with strong troubleshooting and analysis skills
Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
Familiarity with electronic tools (power supply, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers etc.)
The applicant must be able to travel to domestic and international locations (engineering sites, suppliers, and customers) up to 25% of their time.
Automotive Engineering Experience
Electronic packaging design
MS Electrical Engineering
Able to apply design/development tools as required (FMEA, 8D Methodology, etc.).
IQFMEA, Familiar with Lab test equipment.
Fundamental knowledge of transmission operation and hydraulic systems.
Demonstrated ability to launch new products in overseas factories
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and that you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion...
Desde Astrazeneca - Distrito Federal
Publicado hace un mes
Te invitamos a participar en nuestro programa de becarios y poner en práctica tus conocimientos en una importante empresa dedicada a la creación de viajes...
Desde Probecarios - Distrito Federal
Publicado hace un mes
Encargado del almacen entradas y salidas de mercancia recibir y acomodar mercancia entregar los productos al cliente atencion al cliente Estudios: Prepa o...
Desde Tecnoval Pachuca - Hidalgo
Publicado hace 24 días