Description As an EHS Supervisor, you will provide leadership, mentoring, and direction to hourly, salaried and management personnel to insure employee health and the environment are protected. You will also, conduct and manage activities that insure compliance with governmental regulations and corporate policies.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Identify common safety/health/environmental hazards inherent in the organizations operations, and establishes guidelines for protection from those hazards.
* Investigate and implement new pollution control technologies
* Prepare or review EHS training materials for the facility
* Investigate and establish standards for protective equipment
* Audit safety/health/environmental programs for compliance with company standards, government regulations, and adequacy relative to local conditions
* Monitor periodic performance reports for trends and conditions and alerts line management to problems
* Generate and/or review reports for environmental (EPA) and safety (OSHA) agencies.
* Strong understanding of environmental/health/safety regulations and corporate standards
* Strong communication skills
* Technical degree
* 2 to 5 years of previous experience
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.