Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a EHS Supervisorto join our team. This position is based at ourTijuana’s facility.
The EHS Supervisor is responsible for supportsenvironmental, health and safety efforts at the site. Individual is accountable for: supporting EHSactivities at his/her assignment area, including: maintaining EHS systems and processes such asmonitoring and measurement systems, reporting and communication of EHS metrics,collection and organization of EHS action items, supporting EHS traininginitiatives, leading and supporting EHS teams, leads / supports incidentinvestigations, supporting security processes for C-TPAT/ OEA certification andsupports site internal assessment activities.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes thepassion of every employee around the world. We create an environment wherecreativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’swhere bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—andwhere you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position willbe:
- Assist withthe implementation of MESH (Management System of Environmental, Safety,Security and Health) and will utilize MESH tools to drive improvements.
- Supports risk assessment at the location toidentify critical EHS hazards and aspects.
- Supports tracking of appropriate leading andlagging indicators to track EHS performance.
- Supports tracking and accomplishment of EHSgoals for the site.
- Supports and promotes zero incident EHS culturethroughout site.
- Supports EHS engagement through EHS teams andcommittees needed to accomplish the established targets and objectives for theyear.
- Works with EHS Manager and MESH elementchampions to complete an annual evaluation of compliance for EHS country,state, and local regulations (Leyes, Reglamentos, Normas Oficiales Mexicanas)applicable to Site Operations.
- Supports efforts for third party recognitionfor programs that establish the site and Eaton’s EHS program as world class(Industria Limpia, PASST).
- Provides support on using established EHS dataprocesses such as MESH Prism to manage data.
- Supports efforts to ensure and track that allkey EHS operational controls are in place, on a PM program, and that EHS actionitems are resolved on a timely basis.
- Support security processes for C-TPAT/ OEAcertification
When we embrace the different ideas,perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individualsand as a company — are stronger.
- Ability toidentify state, and country EHS Legal Requirements.
- Ability tofacilitate EHS teams
- Ability toutilize company-wide system for reporting EHS data and information
- Ability toconduct training
- 3-5 Years ofexperience in the EHS Field
- AssociateDegree four (4) year degree in occupational safety, industrial hygiene,environmental discipline or equivalent.
- Incidentsrates (accidents, near misses, spills, fires)
- Training completion
- Closure of corrective actions
- Energy consumption
- Waste reduction
- Water consumption reduction
- Greenhousegas reduction
- Ability tointegrate EHS with other functions
- Ability to act as an agent of change. Effectivein enabling and driving change
- Delivering all communication with clarity,impact and passion, and tailored to the audience
- Core Lominger competencies required:
- Ethics and Values
- Motivating Others
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Written Communications
- Required Lominger Leadership competencies:
- Cross-Cultural Agility
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Latin America
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time