3326320 eCAD Engineering Intern Aviation Avionics & Digital Systems
• Under a controlled and guided environment, produce drawings, layouts and/or diagrams from sketches, existing drawings, electronic images, design concepts, and/or verbal instructions. • Work with Design and Components Engineers to define and produce a design that captures all product requirements for either new or existing products.
• Use computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs.
• Verify that all drawings convey accurate information.
• Perform schematic capture duties such as maintenance of parts libraries and updating schematics or drawings in an organized and timely manner. }
• Check design work of other engineering department members including layout, form, fit, function, materials, specification call-outs, dimensioning, and other outputs.
• Good Working knowledge in component level Electronic manufacturing techniques (i.e. ICs, transistors, resistors, diodes, magnetic, capacitors manufacturing technologies).
The Electronic eCAD engineering Intern will support the Electronic Design team in the creation of eCAD symbols and characteristics for new or existing electronic components.
• Currently studying an Engineering Degree in the Electronics and Mechatronics field • Knowledge of Electronic schematics and schematic capture tools/software.
• Basic knowledge of Printed Circuit Board designs and manufacturing/creation.
• Basic knowledge in selecting Electronic components
• Good English level; capable of establish a conversation
• Experience as Product/Component Engineer.• Knowledge of IC Packaging.
• Strong interpersonal skills. • Familiarity with electronic design, test and analysis tools and systems.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com