MPS Solution Architect is a subject matter expert in MPS solutions, services and product portfolio . He/she will lead the scoping and design of MPS solution which meets customer requirement. Appliesdeveloped subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex architecture issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Lead scoping and design ofthe MPS Solution , delivery requirements and negotiations, third party solutions SOWs,customer SOW, services and technical risk mitigation plan, proposal and presentation content and customer presentations
- Ensures proposed solution is sound from an economic perspective and supports the client’s basic print environment, requirements, and proposed print policy.
- Conduct fleet assessment and design
- Applies best in class methodology, guidelines, and templates to delivering fleet design and pricing in support of profitable deal proposals
- Review the fleet design with the customer, sustaining the methodology used to ensure the solution being proposed is sound from an economic and technical perspectives. Get the needed approvals prom the customer before signing the contract
- Conduct the risk assessment and Due Diligence on the overall solution prior to submission
- Create and complete SRDT, develop print policy
- TCO/Business case calculation
- Optimized costing and pricing calculation
- Conduct deal handover to transition team upon contract signature
- Collaborates with other members of the Sales, Pursuit, and Delivery Teams to ensure pricing and modeled financials that accurately reflect the solution being bid and that is expected to be implemented.
- Ensure audit compliance as per the Deal Governance and Approval Matrix.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Typically a minimum of 2-10 years in Service business environment - preferably in MPS
- Demonstrated ability to work with large worldwide virtual cross-functional teams.
- Solution knowledge (demonstrates comfort with solution, product, service knowledge. Easily integrates/applies these perspectives in order to solve business needs)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Awareness of consultative selling or business value creation techniques
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, good communicator and facilitator
- Self-motivated, flexible, independent and resourceful team player, pro-active, able to work to tight deadlines and high-pressured environment.
- Experience in working with and influencing virtual teams
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Able to balance efficiency with effectiveness
- Possess business acumen, negotiation, presentation and report writing skill.
- Possess project management and risk management skills
- Demonstrate “Will to Win” and “Passions for Customers”
- Demonstrate high commitment and delivers with integrity, transparency and quality
- Fluent communication in English (spoken and written)
Key Interaction Points
- Customer: Client project team, Specialized technical managers and technical resources
- Third Party: ISV, Alliance and SI partners, OEM’s
- Internal: Printing Account Managers, Other MPS Pursuit team members, Industry Vertical / Category team, Country Marketing, Commercial Operations, delivery, Finance, Customer Operations, Legal
- Understands and applies basic financial and accounting concepts and applies them appropriately in positioning proposed solutions.
- Applies understanding of the customer's value chain and business requirements when designing and proposing solutions.
- Communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and benefits, impact on customer business goals.
- Solid level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on requirements, solution, issues and challenges.
- Development through continuous learning, peer group interactions.
- Fulfills required training.