The Doc Support Specialist 5 performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines.
Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Analyze and monitor workload on a daily basis.
- Research items and assist customers.
- Coordinate workflow activities, train team members under the direction of Document Control Supervisor.
- Coordinate & perform quality control, checks and reviews operation procedures to ensure compliance to company policy & procedures.
- Process and monitor core functions and problem issues that arise in the flow of work within the department, utilizing other resources to which the staff generally does not have access (internal/external contacts and systems).
- Monitor daily incoming mail volume throughout the day to ensure appropriate coverage is provided within each function of the department.
- Monitor all incoming workload to ensure appropriate coverage is provided to effectively manage volumes and avoid backlogs or delays.
- Ensure that applicable service level agreement deadlines are met for the incoming volumes and requirements of the department.
- Prepare reports for management based on the production and quality of the unit on a daily and monthly basis.
- Recommend procedural changes or improvements to management, as deemed appropriate.
- Cross train representatives in all areas of the operation.
- Provide feedback on employee performance to the Unit Supervisor. Assist Supervisors or Managers with special projects and / or reporting.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Previous related experience preferred
- Understand business procedures, business products, processes and computer systems. –
- analytical, possessing advanced skills in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet management; -
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Funciones Principales del puesto
Dar soporte operativo, administrativo y estratégico al gerente comercial, apoyo a la fuerza de ventas en procesos de aclaraciones, soporte operativo
en sistemas, enrolamiento biométrico de la fuerza de ventas
Licenciatura deseable Áreas Económicas Administrativas y Sociales / Bachillerato Concluido comprobable
Experiencia (en años)
Necesario 1 año de experiencia apoyando
procesos administrativos , soporte
Necesario, manejo de tecnología Digital(Smartphone, Tabletas etc.)
Indispensable Manejo de paquetería
office, bases de datos, reportes
Facilidad de palabra, relación social, responsabilidad y compromiso
Orientado a resultados, Trabajo en equipo, habilidades para trabajar bajo presión, Alta orientación al control y la organización.
Certificaciones o licencias
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - MX
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .