· Mercedes-Benz is looking for outstanding development/software engineers who are passionate about shaping the future of Mercedes-Benz navigation systems.
· Together with our local and international suppliers, you will develop leading edge navigation systems with specific focus on requirements from customers in Asia.
· You will be managing the implementation of core navigation features (e.g. routing, positioning, destination input, …) in a team of highly talented development/software and test engineers in Korea while being closely aligned with our international R&D locations in Asia and Germany.
· You will further enhance the core navigation features with the next generation of connected navigation services such as online routing, online search, live traffic information and over-the-air map update.
· Through extensive testing on test benches as well as on test drives, you will ensure an unprecedented maturity level of our navigation systems before the market release.
· You will be working closely with our suppliers and development partners with focus on excellent products which meet the targets in quality and time. Therefore you will install and manage all relevant development processes.
· To always stay ahead of competition, you will be closley monitoring related market trends, new technologies and innovation in the area of navigation development and beyond.
- Academic degree in software engineering, computer science/engineering or a relevant discipline.
- GPA is above average.
- At least 3 years of experience in development of navigation system/map database and or developing telematics systems or comparable fields of technology (LBS/Online map service, etc.).
- Experience in working as/with suppliers.
- Understanding in OEM project working model.
- Working experience with western (preferred German) and Korean companies and good knowledge of western and Korean working culture.
- Skills in multi-cultural working environment and networking.
3. Personal skills
- Technical expert in the working area.
- Communication/Team player/Cooperation skills.
- Language skills in Business English - fluent in written and spoken.
- Korean driver license (eligible for an internal driver license) for passenger cars is a must.
- Link for your applying (only for Daimler employess)
* Taleo Country : http://internal-jobs.app.corpintra.net/daimler/en/
* Non-Taleo Country (incl. Germany) : http://www.daimler.com/career/job-search
- Resume and Cover Letter in English are required (If one of them are missing, we can't proceed next step.).
• The Sr. Payroll Accountant will be responsible of: o Process all the activities related to payroll including checks, taxes, employee benefits payments, etc. o...
Desde Stryker Professional Latin America, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 19 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 18 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 16 días