Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovations solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry and technological.
We are currently searching for a Developer .Net Sr.
- Design and development of .NET desktop applications (C #, VB)
- WebServices / WebAPPIs / Mobile applications with .net / Win Services
- Development of SQL Stored Procedures and creation of Integration Services (DTSX)
- Use and creation of documents (Design, use cases, test cases)
- Microsoft .Net technologies, architecture, configuration, installation
- Development in RF guns applications
- Software for communication with PLC as RSLINX Enterprise (Factory Talk) desirable)
- Developments with Printer Applicators (desirable)
- Bachelor's degree or Systems Engineering or related.
- Minimum 5 verifiable years of experience developing in .Net
- .Net C# / VB
- .Net Compact Framework
- ASP .Net
- HTML, CSS, JSON,XML
- SQL (2008R2, 2012)
- Windows Service, Web Services/WebAPI y WCF
- Working under pressure
- Knowledge of development methodologies.
- Proactive in problem solving, assertive and organized.
- High level of commitment
- Discreet with a sense of confidentiality.
- Leader in project development
- English Intermediate
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.