Do you want to change the way people see the world?
Come and join us to the Data Center Silicon Development Group DSD. DSD delivers Intel's silicon solutions for the exciting Server business, where you will have the opportunity to work with leading technologies in this fast-growing domain.
The activities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing pre-Si validation test plans and test scenarios to prove the correctness of the design.
- Development of components for a simulation-based environment: bus functional models, trackers, checkers, scoreboards, and testbenches.
- Performing and debugging digital simulations, and driving to closure of bugs
- Development of functional coverage and achieving coverage goals.
- Working closely with design engineers, micro-architects, and other team members to ensure high quality of test plans, functional coverage, and tests.
- Ability to deliver high-quality output against deadlines and able to work effectively in a cross-site team environment.
Qualifications:Candidate should be pursuing a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Coursework, Internship and/or experience should be in the following areas:- Digital design, ASIC design flow and computer architecture- Knowledgeable of at least one programming/scripting languages such as C/C++, Perl, Ruby, Python, and Unix Linux- Experience with hardware description languages such as VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog- Basic skills pertaining to pre-Si validation, examples include: logic simulators Xilinx, Quartus, Modelsim, VCS, Functional coverage concepts and implementation, Basic testbench development and test scenarios writing. Debug capabilities.This team is responsible to ensure the highest quality of Intel's 3D Cross Point memory controllers, in a dynamic cross-team environment. Essential soft skills for candidates include excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, interpersonal skills, and good written and verbal communication skills.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA EN SU GIRO SOLICITA: SUPERVISOR DE SANIDAD (GANADO BOVINO) Requisitos: Edad de 25 años a 49 años Sexo: INDISTINTO Escolaridad: Médico...
Desde Denes - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 24 días
Job Summary: Implement creative solutions across multiple .NET platforms including: Website, Applications, Mobile, Backend services, among others...
Desde Inflection Point, S.A. De C.V. - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 23 días
Job Title: Software Developer (Angular) Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico Company Overview: Epicor is one of the world's leading software companies, with more...
Desde Epicor Software - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 23 días