HCL México is looking for a DataStage Technical Lead for our Guadalajara offices!
Role: ETL Technical Lead
Location: Guadalajara, Mx
Key Skills: DataStage tool suite 11.5, Data warehouse principles, Unix shell scripting, Data Architecture
Preferred Skills: IPC, ETL understanding
What do you need?
· Fluent English
· 5+ years of experience working with DataStage 11.5, PX/Information server9.1, Oracle9i, Windows XP, UNIX, SAP BO 3.1 & 4.1, SAP BO IDT& UDT, WebI and bridge tool environments
· Databases knowledge: Oracle, RDMS, DB2, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server
· Unix shell scripting knowledge
· Clear understanding of Data Warehouse principles (Fact, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modelling and Data warehousing concepts)
· Experience researching, developing, documenting and modifying of ETL processes as per data architecture and modeling requirements
· Should have extensive working experience with different Data Sources like Netezza, Oracle Databases
· Excellent Oral, written & presentation skills to interact with business & technical teams on day to day basis
· Self-driven talent
Nice to have:
· Experience with Informatica Power Center environments
· Experience in translating functional or non-functional requirements to system requirements
· Scheduling tools like BMC Control-M
· Experience in agile methodologies
· End to end understanding of source-ETL-Application layer-Reporting
· Big Data technologies experience
Wondering what HCL developers do? Check this out:
HCL talent develops and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards.
Interacts with the customer and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes. Performs activities related to enhancement creation of documents for CMMi and client requirements.
Provides client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements. Provides support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project. Provides technical guidance to junior developers
Multicultural company environment
Flexible dress code
Convenient office locations
Salary based on experience
Direct Hiring 100% payroll
Benefits above law: December bonus, major and minnor medical insurance, saving fund, grocery tickets and a real work-life balance!
Training and certifications on new cutting edge IT skills and emerging technologies.
Please submit your resume (English only) if you meet the requirements.
We'd love to speak with you, apply now!
Job Type: Full-time