HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World’s Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
As a Vendor Manager, you will have a chance to:
Apply developed Supply Chain and Repair subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate guidance and instructions to ours Vendor for our customer satisfaction. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Finance and repair activities for PC and Printers. Will act as a team or project leader providing direction according our Customer support business needs, Research for information, validation and process implementations. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations.
Supporting HP Services business growth aspiration. You will be part of a regional Supply Chain organization at Customer Support organization, with scope that may reach entire Latin America.
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes and models such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management, and leveraged supply chain models such as Supplier owned inventory as outsourced service provider for control and process improvement for CS warranty and contractual commitments.
- Coordinates or leads country and regional business units to develop and implement supply chain and repair solutions for customer service support.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations according business needs.
- Gathers demand data from country / region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and delivers demand ad repair signals to the supply base and business account demand behavior
- Responsible for supply chain core processes, such as cost and savings management, customer satisfaction metrics with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analysis and assists in developing recommendations and solutions.
- Development of new business intelligence tools that can improve team efficiency (e.g. Power BI, QlikView based).
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically, 6-8 years of experience in a supply chain and repair function.
- Program Management certification
- Fluent in English
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver, repair).
- Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and holistic mindset for proper decision making
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Business Intelligence skills (PowerBI or QlikView) or will to learn.
- - Basic understanding that will be positively considered
- Supply Chain Processes.
- Supply & Demand matching processes.
- Inventory and Cost management processes.
- Customer Experience metrics.
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP
- Strong Understanding of HP's overall supply chain strategy.