We are looking for someone with native English-speaking skills and a passion for delivering results and driving client satisfaction.
What you can expect in a Client Success Representative role:
- You support the Head of Growth & Sales with pipeline management, prospecting leads & onboarding new clients.
- You support a portfolio of customers as their main point of contact for the company client bookkeeping team.
- You support the Head of Operations in managing customer deliverables, assisting the client bookkeeping team & managing customer expectations.
- You'll help improve the overall experience of our service through managing client relationships, communicating effectively, and leveraging your organizational skills.
- You'll play a leading role in defining the process to achieve the desired Net Promoter Score.
- You'll help prioritize and resolve issues brought by internal review or the customer with the financials of the financial outups.
- Collaborate with a global team and team environment.
- B.A. or B.S. in Communications/Marketing/Sales or similar.
- 2+ years in customer service / sales / account management / business development.
- Experience with accounting or bookkeeping is a plus.
- Winning or being Number 1 is in your blood & creeps into everything you do.
- You are proactive in taking ownership of tasks and take them to completion.
- You desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback effectively.
- Our values of Humble Experts, Users First, Make Solutions, Open Feedback, Results Driven (HUMOR) resonate with you.
- Able to communicate clearly and present ideas to the rest of the team.
- Excellent oral and written english communication skills; polished professional; communicates with impact.
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations.
- Possesses passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results; action oriented.
- Knowledge of Real Estate and/or accounting experience.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.