Company Description The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We are determined to bring a little bit of Sweden to Mexico.
As a Country Safety & Security Manager you support the growth of IKEA Mexico by supporting the business to secure a safe and secure working environment for our co-workers and a safe and secure shopping environment for our visitors.
- You are well-connected in Mexico with organizations that are dealing with risk and have a degree in Security like Certified Protection Professional from ASIS or a comparable study.
- You have a proven record of at least 7 years as a manager in Safety & Security within retail in Mexico, preferable in an international environment.
- You know how to influence the process and business owners in the units on country level by showing how we can work together to make IKEA a safe and secure working and shopping environment, protecting our co-workers’ and customers’ assets and the IKEA organisation.
- You will be responsible for implementing the IKEA safety and security standards and support the development of new ways of working, with a focus on simplicity.
You ensure that:
- Group risk strategy for safety and security is implemented
- The standardization of training programme for the country is conducted
- The formalization of routines for risk handling scenarios
- Investigations are carried out in case of criminal acts or accidents
You will be responsible for:
- The services of money transport company and security company within the country.
- Carry out security checks and other audits
You have knowledge of the following areas:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Administrations, auditing or controlling
- Technical Security Systems
- Fire Codes and Fire prevention
- Local criminal or civil laws
- Emergency response handling
- You can communicate verbal and in writing in Spanish and English.
This position is based in Mexico City and offersa rare opportunity to be part of the establishment of IKEA in a whole new market. You will get a chance to push boundaries and influence the direction of IKEA in Mexico. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
If you are interested to bepart of our team please apply via IKEA smartrecruiters sending your resume in English:https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/ikeamexico latest by February7, 2020.