• Work with management to develop product and project costing methodologies and analytical reports.
• Develop both job and activity based product costing analyses for existing and planned products.
• Perform cost-volume-profit analyses and evaluate manufacturing plans to determine breakeven points.
• Identify areas where cost structure improvements can be made and provide guidance to management.
• Establish standard product costs, routinely monitor actuals against standards and periodically update material, labor and overhead rates.
• Analyze all manufacturing variances on a monthly basis including labor, efficiencies, utilization, overhead absorption, scrap, PPV, etc.
• Partner with operations departments in cost reductions and margin improvement activities. Develop techniques, analysis and financial modeling to measure and improve cost savings
• Partner with sales department to analyze gross margin and make pricing recommendations.
• Create product / project profit & loss statements, forecasts and analytical reports for management.
• Correlate Company cost behavior patterns and statistics with other manufacturers and industries.
• Financial statement analysis, balance sheet account reconciliations, account analysis and journal entries.
• Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
• Ensure that company Inventory is safeguarded, values are correct and company has adequate reserves.
• Provide technical assistance to users in the US and Mexico to ensure accurate product cost (Engineering Change Orders and BOM changes etc.)
• Manage monthly inventory close and ensure that inventory sub-ledger is properly maintained, reconciled and transactionally accurate.
• Provide audit schedules as requested.
• Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice - by the CFO, Controller or executive management.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational o
Experiencia y requisitos:
• Degree in Accounting or related field required.
• Experience and high success in working in a multi-cultural, team environment.
• Excellent enterprise financial reporting software skills.
• Five years experience in Cost Accounting in a manufacturing environment with inventory control and emphasis on product/process costing is required.
• Familiarity with Maquiladora manufacturing operations a plus
• Previous experience with budgeting. forecasting and financial analysis skills highly desired.
• Highly Proficient in Excel including lookups and Pivot Tables.
• High attention to detail and dedication to accuracy. Must be a perfectionist by nature, with no tolerance for financial sloppiness.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Spanish and English. Ability to speak effectively and present technical and non-technical data before executive management and employees of organization.
• Ability to write procedures and correspondence.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is solutions driven and has a strong sense of urgency, initiative and follow through.
• Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
• Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents such GAAP and Financial guidance.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and balance diverse tasks and occasionally demanding workload and mee
• The Sr. Payroll Accountant will be responsible of: o Process all the activities related to payroll including checks, taxes, employee benefits payments, etc. o...
Desde Stryker Professional Latin America, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace un mes
• Dar soporte a producción, inspecciona, audita y resuelve problemas, interpretación de datos, habilidad para trabajar en equipo. • Facilita y participa en...
Desde Baja Industries, S. De R.L. De C.V. - Baja California
Publicado hace 23 días
Servicio al cliente Experiencia y requisitos: Dominio del idioma inglés, disponibilidad de tiempo, edad de 18 a 30 años; Mandar CV A CORREO ELECTRONICO...
Desde Hotel Misión Grand Juriquilla - Querétaro
Publicado hace 22 días
Elaboracion de facturas electronicas reportes en excel coordinar el departamento de facturación Experiencia y requisitos: habilidad en captura preparatoria o...
Desde Frutierrez - Baja California
Publicado hace 20 días