Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business.
For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Corporate security Coodinator
Provide security measures and protection to employees, assets, goods, information and all interests of PepsiCo Alimentos Mexico, safeguarding its integrity through an Integral Plan to eliminate, prevent, avoid or reduce risks, ensuring the continuity and profitability of the deal.
• Coordinate, execute and maintain Annual Corporate Security Programs.
• Conduct investigations related to fraud and/or actions that led to patrimonial detriment; including possible violations of PepsiCo Code of Conduct.
• Conduct vulnerability assessments in processes and service areas.
• Implement, coordinate and maintain Loss Prevention Plans for following areas: Sales, Operations and Corporate buildings/offices.
• Execute Plans and Procedures as established in the Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plan.
• Provide advice and security at special events such as (Conventions, Foundations events, and visits of high ranking executives both national and foreign B+) under a comprehensive safe environment.
• Conduct especial investigations with the objective of providing supporting evidence in order to decide whether or not held an employee(s) or areas accountable.
• Responsible for disseminating and certificate both employees and family members “as agents of change” in the workshop of Culture of Lawfulness.
• Responsible for establishing the proper channels of communication with authorities in charge of law enforcement and prevention.
• Coordinate task and assignments with external security personnel and service providers at the assigned site.
• Responsible for providing assistance and guidance in timely manner to those employees involved in a work related incident.
Skills / Experience*
• Bachelor Degree in Law, Business Administration, Civil or Industrial Engineering.
• Five plus (5+) years of experience in the field of Security.
• Basic English skills.
• High level of customer service.
• Must be able to work a Full time work Schedule.
• Decision making skills.
• Team player.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and Internet.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
"There is a person identified by People Planning who could occupy this position"