"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunityemployers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes
the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We
invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position
and meet the requirements.
Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson
company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who
contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are
qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than
joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation,
development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for:COORDINADOR DE LÍNEA I
Management of resources
including, machines, products, and materials. Responsible for maintaining
production outputs and production line goals. Responsible for delivering
quality products on a timely and efficient basis and maintain line efficiencies
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
supervision, coordinates production associates to meet production schedules in
compliance with the Quality System, EHS and company policies while ensuring
that equipment and material resources are used effectively and efficiently.
To provide support to
the manufacturing supervisor by coordinating various activities to meet the
production schedule, including the continuous supply of components and
supplies, equipment set-up verifications and meeting training requirements of
personnel, while ensuring that quality specifications are met and procedures
· Responsible to schedule production line based on supply demand requirements
· Manages the effective and efficient utilization of equipment and material
resources to optimize performance
· Assists the manufacturing supervisor to ensure production schedules are
· Has the responsibility to maintain the line running, by ensuring
continuous supply of components, supplies, and tooling
· Verifies that machines and equipment are appropriately set-up with the
aid of maintenance technicians
· Verifies compliance of machinery and equipment calibration with respect
to due dates
· Immediately reports quality issues, increases in defect rates, and
equipment malfunction to the manufacturing supervisor or line engineer,
contributing to their resolution
· Ensures appropriate cleaning and housekeeping of workstations as required
· Timely distributes associates at the start of the shift based on line
balancing and production requirements
· Verifies correct labeling and lot quantities
· Responsibilities include some clerical functions within the Business
Unit, including scrap reports, training records, production metrics,
manufacturing documents and others
· Maintains kanbans and other storage areas in the manufacturing floor
· Ensures compliance to the quality policy and productivity goals
· Supports and promotes the safety and industrial hygiene objectives of the
· Verifies the training of each associate according to requirements and
ensures standard work is followed
· Executes GMP’s audits
· Participates in continuous improvement actions
· Supports and executes rewards and recognition programs
· Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities
listed may be assigned
· Comply with the Quality Procedures, Laws and regulations that apply and
with our company regulations whether local, state and federal as well as
procedures, and environmental health and safety policies.
Reporting to:MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR
· High School education or equivalent minimum required.
· 1 Minimum of two years of experience as assembly operator in a
manufacturing environment, preferably in the medical device industry.
· Good teamwork skills
· Knowledge of basic statistics, mathematics and
Statistical Process Control (SPC).
· Good communication skills to interface with
manufacturing, engineering, materials management and quality control.
· Working knowledge of PC applications and
software (MS Windows, Excel, etc)
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
· English communication skills is a plus
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions
and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global
Results and Performance
Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and
solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet
or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development;
champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~
inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab
opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~
proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce
“cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: Ethicon WCR
Descripción del puesto de trabajo Tus tareas y responsabilidades Administración de tarifas. Mantenimiento de los tarifarios de exportación. Actualizar y...
Desde Kuehne + Nagel - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
Marriot internacional, estamos buscando talento para integrarte como gerente call center bilingue de reservaciones Ofrecemos: Sueldo Base $19,500 mensuales...
Desde Hotel Marriott - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes
NESCAFÉ ¡Te invita a ser parte de esta nueva etapa, donde nuestro principal objetivo es venir a divertirte! Buscamos *Supervisores de Cafetería *Zona de trabajo...
Desde Cmr - Ciudad de México (Distrito Federal)
Publicado hace un mes