Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business.
For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Finance Sr Supervisor
This position is responsible at Pepsico Mexicali Plant level to ensure the proper execution of pre-closing and month closing processes to generate financial information in compliance with MexGAAP, USGAAP and Corporate Standards. It is also responsible of the Frito Lay North America reporting in local currency and the USD translation. Additionally, it is responsible for providing financial and accounting support, consolidation and financial reporting advice
1. Ensure through proper coordination, effective implementation of monthly closure records for issuing monthly financial statements attached to the applicable standards.
2. Definition and validation of SAP & HFM consolidation records, to ensure proper elimination of intercompany transactions.
3. Communication and reporting processes attention with Frito Lay, for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual requirements.
4. Ensure the correct reporting to Frito Lay of the Financial Statements, and guarantee and execute the corresponding validations.
5. Coordination and presentation of the BSR each quarter to Frito Lay's Controller.
6. Report quarterly analysis of Balance Sheet variations to Frito Lay.
7. Attention to external and internal auditors to support the effective certification of financial information under US GAAP, MEXGAAP and other regulations (Transfer prices, etc.)
8. Attention to internal and external requirements (Government, Corporate, Fiscal).
9. Monitoring KPMG and internal audit requirements.
10. Provide support for the identification of financial risks that mitigate impacts on financial information.
Skills / Experience*
• Public Accountant & Administration / Bachelor of Finance
• Masters / Postgraduate Studies Administration / Finance (Desirable)
• Average experience 3 to 6 years in Controlling, Finance, Reporting and/or Financial Audit.
• Business experience in an International Consumption Corporation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!