There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175:year history. Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Continous Improvement Coordinator
Mexico (MX) :
Coahuila (MX:COA) :
John Deere is a foremost leader in the ag equipment business, and we continue to put a solid stamp on other industries. For over 150 years, the company's portfolio of groundbreaking products has grown to include industries related to and outside of agriculture, including Turf, Construction and Forestry and Wind Technologies. The image of John Deere is no longer that of a signature green tractor meandering across a field; it's been replaced with an image of acceleration, swift progress, and innovative leaping toward the company's 200th year. The product line alone serves as proof with advances in machine performance, equipment automation, fleet management, and John Deere's ongoing investment in emerging markets.
* Develops and leads the Continuous Improvement (CI) Process in Cylinder Ramos to ensure that the most effective elements of modern manufacturing philosophies are implemented.
* Facilitates CI Teams and provides direction so that process improvements, along with metrics, are implemented.
* Is a resource in CI as a coach, mentor, and trainer for all employees at the units, as well as lead the Factory Opportunity Evaluation:JDQPS strategy in the factory.
What Skills You Need:
* Leads, facilitates and works with Continuous Improvement (CI) Teams to make them successful at achieving goals by initiating and implementing improvements to their processes.
* Includes providing training, coaching and mentoring to wage CI coordinators, supervisors and managers in the CI processes.
* Manages and implements modern manufacturing philosophies and principles to ensure that a disciplined, flexible, lean manufacturing operation produces products when our customers need and want them.
* Manages and executes the Continuous Improvement (CI)strategic plan by providing tactical direction and guidance to CI teams.
* Includes establishing, reviewing and analyzing data to ensure the manufacturing operations are continually improving their safety, quality, cost and delivery metrics.
* Coordinates with other Continuous Improvement (CI) Coordinators within and possibly outside the company to answer questions and requests, and to share and learn best practices.
* Includes acting as a resource to assist and provide consistency within the company.
* Ensures Continuous Improvement (CI) process administration through activities like establishing priorities and schedules, data reporting and CI data base management.
* Acts as liaison with employees, wage CI coordinators, supervisors and managers to facilitate, advise and remove roadblocks.
* Provides input to and helps develop strategic direction of the Continuous Improvement (CI) process within a manufacturing unit.
* Provides periodic updates to the Continuous Improvement (CI) Steering Committee concerning goals, metrics, project completion and recent project status.
* Develops wage Continuous Improvement (CI) coordinators and CI representatives to improve leadership skills for these informal wage leaders.
* Availabity and willingness to travel up to 20 of the time.
What Makes You Stand Out:
* Knowledge of process and industrial engineering practices, systems, and tools.: Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently
Conduciras un auto donde recibiras peticiones por teléfono celular de los clientes para llevarlos a su destino, no manejarás efectivo Estudios: Primaria...
Desde Kb Tel Telecomunicaciones - Estado de México
Publicado hace 17 días
Control de personal Estudios: Prepa o vocacional Administración diploma o certificado Competencias transversales: Orientación al cliente, Compromiso con el...
Desde Abarrotes Casa Vargas - Estado de México
Publicado hace 17 días
¿Estás en busca de trabajo y tienes experiencia como chofer? Estamos buscando personas con preparatoria técnica o carrera trunca, que sean proactivos y...
Desde Protalent - Nuevo León
Publicado hace 16 días