We’re the Markets Business Unit, a truly cross-functional team focused on finding future listeners, wherever and whoever they may be. We work collaboratively, combining marketing, insights, product development, design and engineering expertise to grow Spotify’s monthly active users in both new and existing markets across the globe. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic team taking acquisition, activation and business growth at Spotify to the next level.
We are looking for a passionate and organized lead for the Content Partnerships Team.
Reporting to the Head of Studios for Latin America, this role is responsible for ensuring that podcasts and ‘beyond core music’ content thrive on Spotify!
What you’ll do
- Act as the liaison to key content partners (podcast networks, media networks, and creators) by building strong relationships that help them to achieve their goals on Spotify
- Research, iterate, and own competitive market map of the podcast ecosystem in LatAm and effectively manage the LatAm Content Partnerships team
- Build, manage, and deliver partner best practices (and corresponding collateral) to ensure success
- Deliver regular partner QBRs to discuss performance and opportunities for improvements.
- Track and analyze partner performance on Spotify and make partner recommendations for strategic courses of action and improvements
- Proactively work with Spotify’s Editorial and Marketing teams to support ongoing show success as well as new show launches
- Partner with Product Marketing and our Product teams to share new launches with creators like: enhancements to Spotify for Podcasters, User Generated Podcast Playlists, Your Daily Drive, etc.
- Work with the US Content partnerships team to maximize cross-border efficiencies between the US Hispanic and LatAm strategies.
- Collaborate with partners to understand their plans and to develop innovative and high-impact integrations that will help them to succeed
- Participate in key partner licensing and content negotiations by developing negotiation materials, inclusive of competitive research and content value modeling
Who you are
- You have a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 10 years of tech or media partner facing experience – ideally with a background in account management, talent management, business development, strategy, or management consulting
- You are passionate about the evolution of audio and enjoy consuming podcasts and other spoken word content, preferably with a deep understanding of podcast or radio business models
- You are inquisitive about the ‘status-quo’ and eager to make sense of an evolving industry
- You like to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive hypotheses and corresponding results
- You are self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills with a desire to develop these skills further
- You thrive in fast paced, high stakes situations and are comfortable interacting with Creators and their management / agents
- You enjoy crafting and delivering partner facing collateral and communications and are happy doing so in all sorts of mediums (Google Slides, Keynote, email, etc.)
Please submit your resume in English
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.